Friday 22 December 2023

Strike Up The Band for New Year

Hello.
I'm excited today, to be joining the amazing team at CAS on Friday, as a Guest Designer.
This is such a great blog, and my 'go to' for CAS inspiration and a fun challenge.
I know it's a busy time right now, but I hope you'll manage to carve out some crafting time
and play along with the Happy New Year theme.


Here are my band bunnies, playing in the New Year. I love these guys and they have been such a versatile stamp set. They're getting a bit yellow, and have lost their sticky now, so I need to take extra care of them. Have you ever had to replace a much loved stamp set?


I know it's supposed to be CAS, but it is for New Year, so I couldn't resist some tiny stars, with a touch of stickles glitter.

CAS On Friday

Big thanks to Janneke and the rest of the DT for the chance to join them  xxx

Theme this week - Happy New Year


  • my favorite things - strike up the band
  • my favorite things rectangle scallop edge die
  • copics
  • winnie and walter big bang confetti stamp
  • stickles glitter
  • avery elle - merriest sentiments

2 comments:

JanR said...

Love this! So clean and fun. And I adore that you went with purple!

kareN stampZ said...

I love your wee marching band, it's just perfect to kick off 2024. Every time I see a cool card created with this set I kick myself for not getting it!