Saturday 6 January 2024

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

Hello. I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year.
Today I'm sharing another Christmas card with you.  This stamp set arrived a little too late to make more than a couple of quick cards with, and I really don't want to put it away. I do love my Christmas stamps, and last year I had so little spare time to craft, that I was just rushing through the process. I think this year, I will leave them out and enjoy using them.
Do you put your Christmas stash away?


I couldn't resist this cute set. It was all die-cut, coloured with copics and popped up with foam tape for some dimension.


Challenge


What's New

  • mama elephant - decorate the tree
  • copic markers

2 comments:

JanR said...

Adorable card! Such a cute scene. I do put my Christmas stash away.....but it's still easily accessible if I decide I want to make something Christmasy. (:

Imke said...

Super cute christmas scene, Caroline ! Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and we hope to see you back again often in 2024 !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE