Saturday 13 January 2024

You're Souper Cool

 Hello. Today I'm sharing a 'souper' card with you. 


This cute 'recipe for happiness' collection was my last purchase, and this is it's first inking up.
I think it's going to be a good set for masculine cards, but I also want to try it with some pinks and purples to mix it up a bit.


I'm a bit annoyed at my salt and pepper pots floating in the air, but they were well stuck down before I realised. Argh!

Challenge

Time Out Challenges


  • my favorite things - recipe for happiness / tri frame cover up
  • my favorite things - finishes and textiles paper pad
  • copic markers

4 comments:

JanR said...

Such a fun card! I love the bold colours. To me, it doesn't look like the s & p shakers are floating....they're on a shelf for easy access! (:

Quillish said...

This is soo adorable! Love your cute scene and the clean lines. I really thought the Salt and pepper were put neatly on the upper shelf :D Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugs ~ Ishani

PJ said...

ooh This card just made me smile. I love it when a card sends me off hunting for the stamp sets used to make it. Your card did just that. I think it's a darling card and I now have this set on my wish list ♥

Kate said...

Love this adorable scene Caroline - your layout, choice of colours and sentiment are wonderful! Thanks for taking some Time Out to play cards with us at Time Out Challenges! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery again soon!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!