Sunday 18 August 2024

Don't Worry, Be Merry!

Hello.
Have you noticed, die-cutting seems to be everywhere right now. I have been drooling over all the new sets coming out. Argh! There's no budget for new Christmas supplies this year. So, I have to get creative with what I have.

Here's a merry Christmas card, using just dies.


I've used a Neat & Tangled alphabet die set, to cut my letters. Sadly, they are no longer in business, but any taller alphabet set would work for this.
The negative pieces were then lined up on top of a die-cut, snowfall background and stuck down with foam tape.
The 'Christmas' sentiment is also layered, with black foam and gold card, so there's lots of dimension on this card.

Challenge


SENTIMENT ONLY CARD

  • neat and tangled, journalling alphabet dies
  • avery elle, falling snow die
  • my favorite things, in and out stitched rectangle, merry christmas
  • concord & 9th, coloured cardstock

1 comment:

JanR said...

Very cool card! I love the colours. Sometimes using just die cuts is the way to go. (: