Sunday 11 August 2024

It's All Tickety Boo!

Hello.
When I saw the sketch over at Freshly Made, my first thought was ghosts!!
Sometimes, you've just got to roll with where your mind takes you :o)


I've seen some Halloween cards popping up on Instagram recently, so that's probably what I was thinking of. And, non traditional halloweeny colours seem to be in vogue, so I made my inky  background with pinks and yellows.

The landscape is a die that I haven't used in ages, but I like how it works here, and the ghosts were easily stamped and die cut, and popped up with foam tape.


Challenge

Freshly Made Sketches 

I just rotated the sketch for a landscape card.


  • my favorite things - ghostly greetings
  • distress inks - kitsch flamingo / mustard seed
  • memory box - landscape die
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle


1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch and what a beautiful sky!