Thursday 8 August 2024

Here's The Scoop

Hello.
Hands up who else's parents told them that, when the ice cream van plays music, it means they've run out of ice-cream!  :o)

Here's my entry for the #6   AAAColourful Challenge 
I used the colours as a sunset for my cool critters.

I used distress ink to blend a sunset background, and then added my ice cream van, and critters, popped up with foam tape.

For sentiments I use Versafine Clair Ink, which stamps beautifully, but I've noticed it doesn't show up as black  as I would like on these inky backgrounds. What does everyone else use? I might have to try heat embossing it.


Challenge



  • time for tea designs - cool critters
  • distress ink - festive berries / carved pumpkin / mustard seed
  • copic markers
  • white gel pen / gems

3 comments:

JanR said...

Delightful card! I love the colours you used and the background is especially awesome! I used to get told "We have ice cream at home." (:

Jane.D said...

How cute! Love your beautifully inked background, your colouring and the design! Great take on the AAA Colourful colourboard. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Colourful, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and stay colourful!

Jane.D said...

Such a cute little scene! Love your beautifully ink blended background, and your colouring! Great take on the AAA Colourful colourboard! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA colourful, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and stay colourful!
Ps. sorry for my comment being so late.