Saturday 17 April 2010

Let some sunshine in

I had a call today to say that my SIL has been rushed into hospital
and is having tests to see what is wrong. So, although this card was going to be a thankyou card,
(as the optional extra challenge over at Just Magnolia) I changed it to Get Well Soon.
I have followed Mina's excellent sketch though, so I am still in with a chance of winning the fabulous Simon Says prize.

Recipe:
Stamp - Magnolia, Tilda with Flower, couloured with Copics and paper pieced.
Design Paper - Papermania Capsule Collection, Sunshine
Get Well Soon Stamp - Personal Impressions
Blooms, Ribbon, and Bow from my stash.

3 comments:

Penni said...

A very pretty card - I love te paper piecing!!

Hugs
Penni
x

Dena said...

Super gorgeous card! I love the cheerful colors!!!!!!
Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie i love what you have done here, she looks gorgeous is such summery colours, big hugs Pops x