Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Be a Superstar

Hey there.
Today I'm sharing a STAR card with you


I took my inspiration from this week's Muse card by Vicki Dutcher.

This card started out as a birthday card, but looking at it again
I think it would be equally ok for a congrats or thank you.


 
 
 
 
Clearly Besotted Superstar Stamps & Dies
Memento Ink - Bhama Blue / Summer Sky / New Sprout / Dandelion
Versa Color Ink - Mint

16 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love your colour choice, hugs Pops x x x

Dotty Jo said...

I love your layout and gorgeous, calming colour combo! Jo x

Sue said...

Fabulous card, so stylish and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Rahmat said...

Great take on the Muse, the colors are gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Love your starry card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

And a super star you are!! The soft colors are gorgeous here! :) HUGS

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card - those soft colors look amazing - Thanks for joining in at Muse!

Ardyth said...

Love the fresh, clean feel of this! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Deepti said...

Such a happy card :) I love the soft pastel colors !

Karen Mead said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the fun design xx

Marika said...

Lovely card! I love the pastel color theme!

Jen W. said...

I'm always a sucker for stars and these patterned ones are so fun! And yes, it's a great design for so many different occasions!

I Card Everyone said...

So beautiful! I love your stars
=] Michele

Hannelie said...

I Love your take on the muse card this week!

Unknown said...

Very nice. I love how all the elements are balanced.

Deni(se) said...

This is so cheerful ... love your color choices.