Monday 4 February 2019

TINY HUMAN


Me : I'm going to keep this card nice and CAS for the Less Is More Challenge.
Also Me : I'll just add some grass... and maybe a few puffy clouds.

It's still pretty simple, so I hope it's ok for the challenge.

(Oops. Just re-read the guidelines when linking this up and realise its probs not CAS enough. No worries if it needs to be deleted )


The little die-cut clothes are popped up on foam tape for some dimension.
Tip: I struggle to glue little pieces like the washing line, so I die cut it into the background, add some ds tape on the back, and then just press the die-cut line back into the space.

Happy 8th Birthday to everyone at Less Is More.
Wow! Is it really 8 years. I remember when the challenge
started and CAS cards were a 'new' thing :-)


Navy and Yellow


Supplies
mft - bundle of baby clothes dies, sentiment from 'hello little one'
clouds and grass stencil
distress ink - tumbled glass, twisted citron

5 comments:

Jeanne H said...

A darling card. Love the colors!

Lee said...

Hi Caroline.I absolutely LOVE this card,those lil clothes are just Fab u lus darlin.all good here thanks for you comments.xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love, love love this card, the grass is just so soft as are the clouds but them little clothes awwwwww so super cute, hugs Pops x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Personally I absolutely adore your card Caroline. You've very cleverly used the challenge colours on that sweet washing line. The clouds in the background are subtle and I can see why you added those ..... and I also see that you've picked up on our guidance about space that has no ink, pattern or texture, so I'm sure you'll be aware of that for any future makes. It's a tricky one, isn't it? Anyway, thank you for letting us see this at Less is More xx.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Caroline your little co-ordinated washing line is adorable and the background sponged scene so effective.