Saturday 30 March 2019

GARDEN PICKS

Hello.

Oh wow!
I am so excited today.
I may have finally cracked my issue with flower stamps ;-)
#nevergiveup

I invested in this set of 3D dies - and they are a-ma-zing!


I usually tear my hair out trying to match ink shades for those multi-step blooms,
but not with this set.
The pieces were all die cut in white card, and the colour was added after, with my zig clean color real brush pens.

They are a bit fiddly to piece together, but the set comes with a guide on how to do this.


Challenges


Anything Goes

Occasions

Supplies
Altenew - garden picks 3d dies
Mama Elephant - labeled messages
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Versa Color Ink Cyan

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

If I had to choose a blue garden... yours would come in first place!! OH you've made a perfect investment in these dies!!! I expect to see every color of the rainbow!! xx
=]

Karen Brown said...

What glorious flowers! Your color scheme is so eye-catching. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

Created by Kath said...

Your blue flowers are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Pop's Cards said...

It looks beautiful and blue flowers are my fave :0)

Hugs Pops x

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my, Caroline, what a stunning card! I love those layered 3D dies. Your choice of colours simply brings them to life. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.