Wednesday 5 June 2019

AWESOME

Hello.

I have been dying to play with this fabulous, waffle flower set, but it was just the perfect image for my daughter, so I didn't want her to see any of it before she got her birthday card.
Does that make sense?


Now that she's had her birthday I can share :-)


The set comes with other hair styles and glasses etc,
so you can mix and match other looks
and I can't wait to play with it some more.

Entering the challenge at...



supplies
waffleflowercrafts - go girl
mft - ray of light stencil, in and out stitched rectangle
ranger ink - wild berry    glossy accents

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Caroline! Mmmmm, I'm beginning to think I need those dies, Jo x

Julie B said...

The die set looks to have been a great purchase, so versatile.Super teen card too.
Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)