Friday 7 June 2019

TIME TO PARTY

Hello

Here I am, back with another card using my new
waffle flower set.
It's my favourite.
(although, to be fair, I say that about every new stamp set I get)
:o)


I came across a lovely challenge, 
that I don't think I've taken part in before...


The premise is to use their chosen book cover as inspiration for your card.

This time the book is The Art of Stripes, 
and the cover is so great that I wanted to stick to it 
as closely as I could.


My main inspiration was the pink background, the girl with a 
black and white striped top, and the placement of the sentiment.

The Art of Stripes: Over 30 ways to wear stripes: Amazon.co.uk: Hardie Grant, Libby VanderPloeg: 9781784881511: Books

supplies
waffle flower- go girl
mft - in and out stitched rectangle
sentiment - clearly besotted, raise a glass
distress ink - spun sugar      glossy accents

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love the Library Challenge too! Great card, Jo x

Marina said...

This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.