Thursday 6 February 2020

JUST FUR YOU

Hello

How tiny can you go?
That's the question at the Less is More Challenge right now.

As it turns out - I can't go that tiny!


I had these little guys out on my work desk, so I decided to use them for this Valentine card.
I just popped them up on a background.

For the background I scribbled some Zig marker onto an acrylic block, added a little water and brushed it through a striped stencil. 


Have you played along?
I'm looking forward to seeing just how 'tiny' you can go.

Challenge


Who are also celebrating their 9th Birthday this month


supplies
mft - little buddies, four legged friends - coloured with copics
clearly besotted striped stencil
zig clean color real brush marker in cobalt

4 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is adorable and your coloring is awesome. Your tiny animals are the cutest. I love the way you painted through the striped stencil. Thaks so much for playing wtih us at Less Is More.

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable card. These dogs are really cute and I love how you did the background (I have to remember this technique!). Beautiful design and amazing colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Pop's Cards said...

I love this, I just found this set in my box, I forgot I had it, your colouring of these is gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Neets B said...

These little folks are so cute! What a great way to create a backdrop too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x