Monday 10 February 2020

SIP SIP HOORAY

Hello

Here's my card for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.

To be honest, this is just one of those cards that I was glad to get finished.
I messed up the colouring and dropped  ink on the clouds.


When I finally came to stamp the sentiment, it totally smudged.
Note to self : stamp sentiment before sticking piece to card.

I managed to hide most errors, and had to cover the smudged sentiment with a cut out one.
But I got there in the end!


Challenge 


Clearly Besotted - Cooling Off, coloured with Copics
MFT Cloud Stencil with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Mama Elephant Labeled Messages


3 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Your clouds are amazing and your whole card is terrific! You hid it well! :)

I Card Everyone said...

All eyes are going right to that super sipper, Caroline! What a cute way you've flipped Donna's Sketch to suit your scene … adorable! Thanks so much for persevering, and playing along!
=]

Pop's Cards said...

How nice would it be to be this hippo right now! I am sat in my jim jams and a thick dressing gown as its far to cold, this made me think of summer, its great hugs Pops x