Tuesday 12 May 2020

A TRIO OF BLOOMS

Hello

My inspiration today came from a duvet cover I saw online
  (picture at the end of this post)
It's from Orla Kiely, who does the most amazing retro graphic prints.
I spent an age drooling over her designs.


With just a little trimming of my die cuts, I got the effect I was aiming for,
and the sentiment strip covers up the worst of the joins.

For some added interest, the blooms were all popped up with foam tape.


This is definitely a card I can see myself making again with different colour combinations.

Inspiration picture


Challenge

Addicted to CAS


supplies
mft - sketchy flowers
mama elephant - birthday messages
altenew inks - lime / wisteria / hydrangea / ultraviolet


2 comments:

foleysfriend said...

How great is it that you're inspired by things around you? I love your take on that duvet cover. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

Bobby said...

What a great inspiration for your card, Caroline. Those graphic blooms look wonderful and I love how you used your sentiment strip to hide the joints. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.