Sunday 17 May 2020

THE DRINKS ARE ON ME

Hello

Here's my card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.


A simple card, right? 
But my brain was elsewhere and I managed to make several annoying, little mistakes.
First off, after I stuck down the cocktails, I realised they were way off centre - I tried to fix it by trimming the panel down a little, but it's still what my eye is drawn to.
Then I dropped the star stamp, so ended up having to stamp a few more than I wanted.
Finally, I stuck my panel down a little to the left. I definitely have a habit of doing that though.
Hey ho!



clearly besotted - raise a glass
sentiment - mama elephant, labeled messages
stars - winnie and walter, big bang confetti
inks - altenew, fuchsia, baby pink, lime, fresh lemon.tide blue




1 comment:

Glittertastic said...

Sometimes little mistakes mean we have to think outside the box and get creative - it's worked in this case as you have produced a fabulous girlie birthday card!

Love

Sharon
glittertastic.blogspot.com