Tuesday 9 June 2020

ICE LOLLIES

Hello

When I saw this week's 
I had to go for a rummage through my stamps.

I wanted something that could be stamped in different colours and
would look ok with an alternating direction.

I came up with these ice lollies.


I don't have a lot of ink shades, so I only used one ink for each lolly,
stamping the base, then using the same ink for the stripes.
It looks ok so far, 
and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't just fade into one uniform colour.
What do you think?





supplies
sugarpea designs - summer scoop
altenew inks - lime, wisteria, sea breeze, crimson
mement ink - tangelo
sentiment from mft stamps, sweet somebunny



5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What do I think? It's so hot today, I think I want one of each!! Such a fun image to use for this challenge, Caroline!
Thanks for playing!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love seeing your coloruful sweet treats in the IB gallery! Darling summer card, thanks for joining us!

Vikki H said...

This is so cute!! Great idea for your lineup!

Pop's Cards said...

Today I think i need hot tea, its freezing here, but yesterday these would have gone down really well, I love this card its so super cute, hugs Pops x

Danni Reid said...

Oh my, these are so fantastic, love how the stripes look on the popsicles and how you were inspired by the colors and directions, awesome card! Thank you for sharing with us this week @ IB!