Monday 15 June 2020

HOODAD

Hello

With Father's Day coming up, 
I thought I would make a card for my hubby,
from the dog   :o)

I took inspiration from the picture at this week's 



The things that caught my eye were the rich, bold colours and the tassel fringes.

There are no tassel dies in my stash, so these were hand drawn with a zig marker brush. 
And I'm definitely not what you would call 'arty', so if I can draw these anyone can.




supplies
mft - four legged friends coloured with copics
banner hand drawn with zig clean colour real brush markers
hoodad letters from mft, happy birthday to you die
you're the best sentiment from wplus9 neighbors set




2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I saw those tassels, Caroline!! LOve your hand-drawn, colorful, ones! A sweet card from the dog, and another darling addition to our IB gallery!
=]

Danni Reid said...

This card is SO SO cute, love the tassels and cute dog! Thank you for sharing @ IB this week!