Saturday 25 July 2020

BEACH LIFE

Hello.
Check out this week's 'beach' theme over at the
I, for one, am counting the days 
till we can have a paddle along the sea front.


Colouring is not my strong suit, 
so this beach scene was a bit of a challenge.
I kept it simple for myself by only using a few colours 
and minimal shading.
I even held my breath when I added that white pen to the sea. 
That could have mucked everything up, but it turned out ok :o)




clearly besotted - scene it more, coloured with copics
mft stamps - woof pack





3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I don't think there was even a slim chance that you 'muck' this sweet beach scene up, Caroline! I'd play catch, or help that cute pup bury his bone!
Thanks for playing!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your coloring looks great and I love the addition of the white you added to the water! This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at IB!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is ADORABLE! I love your coloring and your adorable scene, this is awesome! Thank you for sharing @ IB this week, can't wait to see more of your cards!