Thursday 23 July 2020

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Hello.
As soon as I saw this cover plate die, I knew I NEEDED it.
I just had to track one down.
I was so happy when I got an email from Bumbleberry Papercrafts to say they had one in stock, and I snapped it up quick.
Ok, a few extra things may have fallen in my basket too :o)
(delivery was quick and well packed, so if you're in the UK check them out)


I simply die cut a panel in each colour and then placed some pieces back into the frame, like a jigsaw. 
It was fun, and nice to get away from inking and stamping for a change.




I thought these blooms had a look of poinsettias about them, so I went for a winter theme with the red and cream combo.

pinkfreshstudio - ornate floral die
mft - snow globe sentiments / fish tail flag die

2 comments:

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Caroline, so striking too, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' :) Viv DT xx

Aileen said...

Fabulous winter card Caroline , love it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam