Tuesday 21 July 2020

BEAUTIFUL BOLD BLOOMS

Hello.
I'm a typical Virgo - so when things aren't perfect it drives me to distraction.
Like this stamp set for example.
Thanks to everyone who sent me tips on how to get a perfect impression.
I tried washing the stamps, using an eraser on them, and priming them with Versamark.
They definitely print a lot better,
and I'm learning to live with the patches :o)


Challenge



altenew - bold floral drape stamp set
altenew inks - fresh leaf, fuchsia, magenta, baby pink, maple yellow
sentiment - hero arts, floral
mft - stitched scallop border die



1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, have you tried these stamps with different inks?
At the end of the day, I personally think your card is delightful, and a beautifully bright addition to our IB gallery! So, thanks so much for persevering, and playing along again this week!
=]