Monday 20 July 2020

YOU HAD ME AT WOOF

Hello
It's my wedding anniversary today - 35 years -
and here's the card I made for my dh


I love how this card came together, with those cute puppies playing in the garden.

I began by using stencils to ink up the clouds and grass. 
The fence was popped up on foam tape and then the puppies were added on top, for an extra 3D effect.



Challenge

*** In The Garden ***

mft - woof pack coloured with copics
mini cloud edges and grassy edges stencils
distress ink - tumbled glass and twisted citron
The fence die has been in my stash for years - I think it's memory box









3 comments:

Linby said...

A cute take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More challenge.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a sweet card to celebrate the happy occasion! Buster is adorable too but I’m not on IG. Thank you so much for sharing your ‘in the garden’ creation with the Penny Black And More Challenge.
Linda

brenda said...

A very cute take on our theme, many thanks for joining in with our 'In the Garden' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x