Wednesday 8 July 2020

BIRTHDAY FISHES

Hello.
How long does it take you to make a card?
It takes me FOREVER :o)
I think about what I'm going to do, 
then I mess about with die cuts and sentiments,
and pens and inks,  on a rough card base,
before actually sitting down to make something.
So the AAACards Challenge 'Made in Minutes' intrigued me.


This card didn't take much planning, but making it took much longer than I thought -
 20 minutes and 29 seconds - 
from cutting the card base, to attaching the last dew drop.

Despite trying to keep my Copic blending to a minimum, 
that's what slowed me down.




Hero Arts - I'm a puffer for you - coloured with Copics



7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, this cutie was worth every second!
=]

Helen said...

Super cute, Caroline!! :)

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

Oh they're so very cute. Love your bold bright colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

ÅsaJ said...

Aww, such a cute card! Love those fishes in bright colours! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Nancy said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

Tiya-B said...

great card i really love puffer fish (blowfish) and these are too cute, and who knew they could be Christmassie?