Sunday 24 January 2021

ALL MY HEARTS

Hello.
I'm going bold and bright today, for the
Inspired By Challenge

I finally got round to buying some cheap ink blending brushes - 
oh hello - now I know what all the fuss is about!
This was my first attempt with one, and I found it so easy to use, the ink just glided more smoothly onto the paper.

I also cobbled together a makeshift ink blending mat, by taping a piece of acetate to a craft mat.
This makes it easy to wipe off excess ink, and pick it up later if you need to.
I'm sure i'll discover other ways to use it too - spritzing with water etc.

Question : Do you clean your brushes? How do you do that?
For now, I brushed left over ink onto scrap card! 


Of course, I couldn't make a {heart} card, without including my favourite bear,
along with a few gems.


Challenge

Inspired By 

I was inspired by the hearts and the way some of them are cropped off


SugarPeaDesigns - Hey Winter, coloured with Copics
DoCrafts nested heart die
Mft - stitched scallop rectangle die
Distress Ink - Festive Berries


4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline I love our favorite bear peeking into view! What a darling way to send hugs! Love all this bold bright color!
I use dish soap for my brushes, in the palm of my hand... then rinse until the warm water runs clear.
=]

Danni Reid said...

This is ADORABLE! Love your sweet card Caroline, and perfect for so many occasions! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

Silke Ledlow said...

The cutest card ever...love the hearts, the sweet bear image...just fabulous! Thank you for playing!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this cute little fella popping up to send that hug! Thanks for joining us at IB!