Saturday 23 January 2021

BAND ON THE RUN

Hello.
I am so delighted to be joining you today,
as a Guest Designer for one of my all time favourite challenges 
                                                          Less Is More 
Can you believe that this year is their 10th Birthday? Wow!

This fortnight is a recipe challenge, with the theme In A Row


I went with an obvious choice for my card... these little band mice, marching in a row.
They got a 2021 upgrade though - I used my zig markers to colour them and went for a slimline card.



This slimline style seems to be increasingly popular, but I have to say,
it's a bugger to photograph!!



I can't wait to see all your entries for the challenge.
Have fun and remember to keep it CAS :-)

                                

mft - strike up the band
zig, clean colour real brush markers
sentiment - mft, party penguins



7 comments:

bkazoo said...

That is so dang cute. Great color choices. Just a happy card. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so adorable, Caroline. Great design, and your coloring is stupendous! Thank you so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Less Is More. It's a joy to have you designing with us.

Lynne said...

Well done on being our guest designer for this challenge. Your card is fabulous. Love those little mice and their bright vibrant uniforms.
Lynne x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Love how you updated the image for 2021 Caroline! It's a brilliant one for this challenge and it works so well on this card shape. I love it. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer. (Hee hee, I had to giggle about the comment on photographing slimline cards - I totally agree - it's a bugger) ;-) xx

Michelle W said...

Adorable card Caroline! Thanks for being our guest at Less is More.

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card so beautifully coloured. Great to have you as our Guest Designer at Less is More

Izzy Scrap said...

Totally in love with your Slimline look and this fabulous band of musicians ! Your card is just adorable and WOW, your colouring with the Zig is amazing. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer for this challenge. By the way I totally agree with your comment about taking picture of a slimline (harder when the picture has to be square !)