Friday 29 January 2021

SENDING RAINBOW HUGS

Hello.
I dream of having a rainbow of gorgeous cardstock.
You know the type - where each and every colour has a pretty name - 
like bubblegum, or chocolate chip, or pickled onion   :o)
But it's kind of hard to get hold of here in the uk, and a little beyond my budget
(unless you know different).
So, for now, I'm using cheap multi-coloured packs and trying hard to match the colours.
This combo was a rare win.


I got a load of tips from watching this video from the amazing Jennifer McGuire.
And, whilst I don't have a stand alone strip die, I managed to use a diagonal sentiment coverplate die. 

Challenge

Freshly Made Sketches


the stamp market - hi die and florally fun
sentiment - altenew, hug me
mft - stitched scallop edge rectangle die








2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Love the gorgeous colourful stripes and that big sentiment! Oh how I can't wait for hugs!!! This will definitely brighten someone's day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

What a fun and cheerful card!! I love the stripes on the bold sentiment and the little bursts of color in each corner. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!