Sunday 31 January 2021

SORRY BIRD

Hello.
Just a quick card to share with you today, using one of my favourite stamp sets.


I found this heat embossed background in my scraps box,
so I just had to add some stamped blooms and my happy bird.
Usually I give this bird a much bolder, graphic look, but I tried to soften it here - I think it works.

Challenge

Inspired By

I was inspired by the bird with florals
and the colour scheme


background stamp - mft lace, white heat embossed on blue card
avery elle - postage stamp die
wplus9 - happy birds (coloured with copics), feathers and florals, and unforgettable
inks - altenew, rouge, crimson, blush, turqoise, tide blue




5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so bright and cheerful, what a happy card! Thanks for joining us at IB!

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, soft or graphic - any way you color them! you remind me how much I love these birds!
Thanks so much for sharing this lovey little guy with IB!
=]
GORGEOUS background!

Cindy C. said...

Super cute, super sweet!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so fresh and inspiring! The embossed background is beautiful, that bird stamp is adorable, and your coloring is so special, it always brings every project to life! Thank you for inspiring us with your awesome card @IB this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors, and the laced background...cute design... everything is so well balanced!
Fab take on the inspiration photo! Thank you for playing!