Thursday 4 February 2021

BRIGHT BLOOMS

Hello.
I needed some bright blooms today to lift my spirits.
Anyone else?


I chose my zig water colour brush markers for these blooms - because,
although I'm not very good with them, I do love the bright, vibrant colour they produce.
Not sure what's happened with the photos -IRL the red/pink bloom is more blended than it looks here! 


Challenge


WWC307 Heidi's Challenge
Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist


the stamp market - florally fun
zig clean color real brush markers
sentiment - mft 'sew much cuteness'









2 comments:

Created by Kath said...

Such a bright cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

Karen Brown said...

Such a bright happy card....love it! Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen