Tuesday 9 February 2021

CAKE IS THE ANSWER

Hello.
Can you believe that Less is More is 10 years old this month? 
I can remember when it started and how scary it was to make a clean and simple card :-)

The theme this fortnight is 'chocolate', so I cooked up this chocolate/raspberry cake for them.


With CAS cards I'm always fighting the urge to just add a little more - 
this time it was sequins - and I managed to stop myself  :-)


Challenge

Less is More 


Happy Birthday and Congrats to all the LIM team.
Thanks for a fabulous challenge and for all your wonderful inspiration
xxx


Just for fun I searched my blog for Less is More,
and found  
THIS POST
My card for their very first challenge back in Feb 2011  :-)
It did make me cringe! I think my colouring and placement skills have
come on a bit since then!

hero arts - birthday cake layering, eat cake all day
copics     thelovelystudio - plain background paper






3 comments:

Chrissie said...

What simply fabulous colouring on this yummy card. Super layout too. A great CAS card.
Chrissie xx

Kathyk said...

Now THAT is what I call a tasty treat!

Kathyk

Neets B said...

Now that cake looks heavenly! I love how you've made it look glossy with the shading and the white accents. Thanks so much for your kind words about LIM, and for sharing your first entry, I don't think it's cringe at all! Where has the time gone, eh? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x