Sunday 7 February 2021

SHAKER HEART

Hello.
I went a bit OTT with this card.
I think I was dazzled by the sequins :-)


The little striped die really lends itself to be used for a shaker card, and i filled it with pretty sequins.
This is for my mum, who has Alzheimer's, so I know she will love the bright colours and the shaker element.

Challenge

Inspired By Challenges

I was inspired by the hearts, and the little flowers and leaves.


mft - peekaboo striped heart die
lawn fawn - penelope's blossoms
sentiment - altenew, hug me
avery elle postage stamp die
geometric background - thelovelystudio


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You've shaken things up beautifully, Caroline!
Thanks for playing along!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Oh what a fun twist on the challenge, love this idea and you BEAUTIFUL card, going to make someone’s day again Caroline! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous...love this sweet shaker card! Thank you for joining us!