Friday 12 February 2021

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello.
I'm sharing a quick CAS card today, for the CASology Challenge.


The theme is 'envelope' so I scoured my stash for an envelope stamp,
and was happy to find one in my favourite bear set.

I used a craft knife to cut a little strip into my bear,
so that I could push the envelope into it and it would look like he was holding it.


Challenge

CASology


sugarpeadesigns, hey winter - coloured with copics
lawn fawn sentiment, year two
altenew inks - sea breeze, turqoise, tide blue, starlight
thelovelystudio - geometric digi paper




2 comments:

sentsue said...

Love this sweet bear. Thank you so much for sharing your card on the CASology blog!

I Card Everyone said...

Between you and me, these S.P. bears get a great work out, right? I wonder why they didn't make that paw cut this spot, but I do as you do - pretty clean and simple way to get the job done.
LOve your happy birthday bear-er! ha!
=]