Sunday 14 February 2021

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hello.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

This year I've foregone the usual hearts and flowers card,
for a more graphic and masculine style.


It took a while to stamp the sentiment, using those individual letters,
and I just had to hope it would all fit on the card.
Then I spent the longest time, searching for the 'a', that I managed to drop on my craft room floor!
I was lucky that I got to it before the dog did!!   :-)

Challenge
Allsorts

Week 611 Masculine Theme

mft - mini well connected alphabet, four legged friends
copics


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a fun card, lovely colours a sweet image and like the take on the sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

Love it! So cute and fabulous sentiment!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Lee said...

Ha ha,Love that sentiment sooo funny.Hope you got my email.Glyn had another setback but is on the mend now.Do hope all ok with you and family.xxx