Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there xxx
Even though my mum's dementia means she doesn't know the day, the season, or the year,
her face lights up when I take her a weekly bouquet.
So I know she will love this flower card.
I started with a stamped, criss-cross background and overlayed it with an embossed sentiment on vellum.
Then I added my blooms.
I snipped some of them off along the edge of the panel, and then used these pieces to add the blooms back in, in other places.
- pinkfreshstudio layered bouquet / diagonal stitched rectangle
- the stamp market - criss cross stamp
- mft - mini well connected alphabet
- wow gold embossing powder
- altenew inks - hydrangea, ultraviolet, lime, fresh leaf