Monday 15 March 2021

GREEN RAINBOW

Hello.
This week it's St Patrick's Day,
so I've followed the cue over at the
Inspired By Challenge
and created a green rainbow.

I'm embarrassed, I don't have a single rainbow stamp in my stash.
This rainbow was made by taping together my oval nestbilities, building the rainbows with the different shades of green card, and then simply cutting them in half.


We know there's a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow,
but this cute piggy is just happy to chill out amongst the flowers!


Challenge

Inspired By Challenge


  • mft sow much cuteness, coloured with copics
  • nestability oval dies
  • sentiment - clearly besotted, time to relax




 

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tooooooo stinkin' cute! Love this sweet rainbow card! Thank you for sharing!

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, I adore pigs even your one lazing in the grass - I can dig it!!!
I think your ingenuity is brilliant - who needs a rainbow stamp anyway??
He's made a wonderful to our IB gallery - lucky US!! xx
=]

Danni Reid said...

Could NOT love this adorable card more, this make my heart smile, it's too cute for words! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

~amy~ said...

This is so cute!

Ashwini Rao said...

This is a really cute card, Caroline! I love how the piggie is resting below a green rainbow - just fantastic!!