Friday 19 March 2021

HOPPY EASTER

Hello.
I'm stretching my stamps today, and using this Christmas presents bunny,
for an Easter card.
I think it works!


I wanted to keep this nice and simple, with a small, stamped sentiment.
But that frame had a mind of it's own and the top piece stuck down all wonky!
When I went to lift it up the card ripped and half of it stayed behind on the DS tape!
I managed to stick most of it back down,
but the banner was a good cover up for the ripped piece!


Challenge



  • colorado craft company - christmas presents
  • stampendous - mini alphabet
  • clearly besotted - basic banners
  • pink fresh studio - diagonal stitched rectangle
  • copics
  • mft - rectangle stax



 

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline that's what I'm loving most about these AJ images! They are perfect for any occasion, or holiday - love it for Easter, too!
=]

Jen Mitchell said...

I love to use stamps in unexpected ways so a Christmas bunny on an Easter card is perfect! And if I had a nickel for every time I ripped a card when I tried to reposition something I'd own every crafting item that ever existed! LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

What a sweet scene! I love the bright green border! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!