Saturday 20 March 2021

RAINBOW BIRTHDAY

Hello.
Today is the first day of Spring here - it's a chilly 11C,
but the sun is shining and the daffodils are out.
This made me reach for bright, cheerful colours for this week's
Inspired By Challenge


For the patchwork part of the theme, I die cut the rainbow design paper with my hexagons die, then inserted the pieces back into a white 'frame'.
I added a couple of bunnies, and a pup, trimmed down to fit, and then a simple sentiment.


Today's mistakes were inky smudges - on the top bunny, and on the rainbow!!
I covered the bunny, by layering another one on top, and the gems hide the other smudges!




  • mft - woof pack / sweet somebunny coloured with copics
  • pinkfresh studio - hexagon die
  • waffle flower crafts - rainbow design paper



5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Caroline, this is super cute! Joy on a card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this! I love the little critters peeking out at us and your pretty rainbow. Thanks for joining us at IB!

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, I adore how you've tucked you bunnies in - they are certainly honeys of bunnies! Now who let the dog in? Guess what? I had missed that little pup in the bunny roll!! You don't miss a trick, my friend... bravo!
=]

Danni Reid said...

SO adorable Caroline, love the bright colors, does remind you of daffodils peeking out and the sweet critters smiling! Spring birthdays are so fun and cheerful, and this is so perfect! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week.

Silke Ledlow said...

Soooooo cute! Love the fun images with the rainbow! Such a sweet birthday card!