Tuesday 23 March 2021

PASTURE BIRTHDAY

Hello.

Today I'm playing along with a new (to me) challenge 
                                     
 Color Hues
and they would like to see black & white.


I tend to overthink colour challenges, but I needed a quick card, so this time I went with an obvious choice and stamped this small herd of cute cows  :o)
The colouring was kept minimal, so besides the black there's just a touch of added greys and brown (kraft)
that I think is allowed in the rules!
And (of course) the gems are there to cover my ink smudges!!

  • mft - party animals coloured with copics
    pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitched rectangle



3 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

I think this is a gem of a card! The neutrals are fine to use. Your herd is adorable and your recipient will love this card! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

JanR said...

Super cute and so much fun!

Hannelie said...

So so happy to see this sweet and beautiful card in the Color Hues gallery Caroline!
Thank you so much for joining us ♥