Saturday 14 August 2021

Christmas Blooms

Hello.I was in the mood for some colouring today, so I got out my copics and these winter flowers. If you've visited before, you will know that I really struggle with flower cards, I just never quite know how to arrange all the elements - I was happy with how this came together though.

Once my flowers were  embossed, die cut and coloured, I stuck them onto a dark blue card panel, and snipped off any overhanging pieces. Some of these pieces were great for tucking back into the design and making it look a little fuller.
I finished with a gold embossed sentiment and some OTT white gel pen dots :o)


Challenge

The Flower Challenge


simon says stamp - winter flowers coloured with copics
wow gold embossing powder
mft - snowglobe sentiments


5 comments:

Loll said...

WOW! This is such a STUNNING card Caroline. Your watercolouring of the flowers, leaves and berries is fantastic with the bright colours and perfect shading to create so much visual depth. Love how you've arranged your images onto the dark blue card base. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

Lee said...

I mean,what can I say but WOW.Mouth dropped open when I saw this card.Sooooo flippin brilliant in every way.You are a very talented lady.By the way,for some reason I can't get on to Instagram.xx

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, I love the dark colors you've chosen for one of my favorite Christmas stamps! Happy to see you in The Flower Challenge gallery!
=]

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Caroline, love it!
Wendy x

Cara said...

This is just stunning! You’ve inspired me to get my copics out! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x