Tuesday 17 August 2021

Merry and Bright

Hello.
Is it too early to be excited for Christmas? Last year the rules only allowed us 1 day to visit family!! That sounds really crazy now, but we did pack a load of fun into that 1 day. Here's hoping this year will be a little less frenetic. And here's another card for my Christmas pile...


It's a bit tricky to die cut that sentiment with individual letters, but I found a way that worked for me. I stuck the letters to a piece of masking tape, lining them up at the bottom edge and then placed the masking tape on my card panel and ran it through the Big Shot. I did this for each separate word. Then I coloured the letters and inlaid them.
The moose - mooses! :o) were also die cut and popped up with foam tape.


Challenge

ABC Christmas - P (plump) Q (quality street) R (ribbon)
I opted for the Quality Street theme, and used the bright colours of the wrappers. 
What's your favourite Quality Street?  I am still gutted that they removed the coffee cream, so now I'm a green triangle girl!  

supplies
neat and tangled - journaling alpha
clearly besotted - merry christmoose
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
copics




3 comments:

Lee said...

Honestly Caroline,the things you think of.You are one clever lady.I Love this card soooo cute in every way and those letters are just fab.Your colouring is amazing.Copics are soooo expensive tho aren't they.Can't seem to find any at a reasonable price anymore.x

Wei said...

Love your vibrant design! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Helen said...

Such a happy card - love those bright colours!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

PS - my favourite Quality Street chocolate is the purple one...yum!