Sunday 8 August 2021

Wishing You A Bear-y Christmas

Hello. 
I'm so happy to see one of my favourite challenges back -The Inspired by Challenge
And, from Aug to Dec they have a bonus theme of a Christmas/Holiday card with photo inspiration. This is definitely going to help me get my festive card making on track.
And here's my first one of the season, following their Tropical Santa photo.


I know what you're thinking.    Where's the tropical Santa?     I can explain!
I don't have any Santa stamps, but I do have my favourite winter bear, and I created a layout with him, following the inspiration photo, as closely as I could.

Challenge

Inspired By Challenges


sugar pea designs - hey winter coloured with copics
lawn fawn stitched hillsdie borders
pinkfresh studio1 - diagonal stitch rectangle
distress ink - tumbled glass
leaf dies from the works






5 comments:

Lee said...

WOW,this is Fantastic,you are so clever.Just in love with that Bear.Fab background too.I'v got my pens thanks to you,and such fast service,oh and a packet of "Love Hearts" too,did you get those sooo funny.xxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute! x

Danni Reid said...

Ack! This is BEAR-Y CUTE! Oh my, love the design, colors, everything, brilliant! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

I Card Everyone said...

We are as happy to BE back, Caroline! Your interpretation of our Surfing Santa is beyond clever! well, you also know how much I love this bear - now don't we wish we had his Summer cousin??
Thanks so very much for playing along at Inspired By!
=]

JanR said...

This is so wonderful! I adore the design and that bear is so cute!