Thursday 2 September 2021

Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins Please

Yay! It's Autumn. My favourite time of year. I'm looking forward to wrapping up for our woodland walks, pumpkin spiced lattes, slow cooker casseroles, and curling up on the sofa with a good book. What are you looking forward to?

I'm so happy I bought this cute autumn set. My daughter is an autumn lover too, so I thought it would be perfect for her wedding anniversary card. Five years already !! Where does the time go?
I fussy cut the wreath and critters and coloured them with copics. Then I  tried them on various coloured backgrounds, finally settling on that dark green.
I admit. I am a born again Clearly Besotted lover. I avoided their stamps for ages, because of the lack of dies. Crazy, right? Don't be scared of fussy cutting people! ;o)


Challenge
Time Out Challenges


clearly besotted - ring around autumn, coloured with copics and a few gems
mama elephant - labeled messages

3 comments:

Shauna said...

What a beautiful card! I like the fall wreath and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Lee said...

Hi,another perfect card.The colours are just beautiful and I love that image,so adorable in every way.You are very good at fussy cutting.I have never heard of pumkin spiced latte,sounds interesting.I was born in January and Love Autumn/Winter.All the things you said.Bought a load of books from The Works,but getting through them quite quickly.Love Reading,hardly ever watch TV.Hugs xx

Danni Reid said...

Your coloring is SO beautiful, warm, and gives off the perfect Autumn feel! Your cards are always so wonderfully designed and executed! Happy Anniversary to your daughter, what a card to receive in celebration!