Saturday 4 September 2021

Happy Pawlidays

Hello. The theme over at Inspired By, this week is scrappy! That's perfect for us crafters that never throw anything away. Which is ALL of us, right?
My scrappy hoard not only contains things from card making, but also odd bits of packaging, pieces of string or wool, fabric cut offs, buttons and bows, and those annoying pieces of ribbon they sew into all your clothes.Tell me I'm not the only one!

So, for this challenge I had a rummage, and came up with a couple of brown paper bags. These came from my Gousto box. Gousto has helped keep me sane through lockdown. For those of you not familiar, it's a recipe box, where they deliver everything you need to make your meals. They use these paper bags to put the garlic in, and, of course, I keep them. I even found one with the white snow already on it, that must have been from a Christmas delivery.


Inspired By Challenge

I was inspired by the brown paper bags, with some red stripes and green 



mft - happy pawlidays, star from oh christmas tree
coloured with copics.
lawn fawn stitched hillside border die

3 comments:

Danni Reid said...

Oh wow, using bag scraps, how stinkin' inspiring! This background could NOT be cuter♥ Love your card with your cute little Christmas pup! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

Lee said...

Hi,just sent an email to you.Hope it doesn't go to junk mail.
Love these gorgeous stamps,really must have a look at them.Your colouring is soooooo good and your fussy cutting is amazing.Loving your paper bag card such a good idea.Great card as always.Happy Sunday.xx

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, this is just what we were looking for! and aren't you the luckiest to have that darling snow-covered bag? Even the stocking brings me right back to IB185 lady! She would be so proud - so am I! We must save the Earth, one scrap at a time!
Thanks so much for playing along with IB!
=]