Wednesday 24 November 2021

Driving Home for Christmas

Hello.
I'm so behind with my Christmas cards, that I thought I would make a few together. Don't be fooled by the CAS design of these though, they took me all afternoon to die-cut, colour and make up.

I chose pink, blue, red and green for my car colours, and used a panel of the same colour for some easy layering.

It was fun putting these together and  I mixed and matched the critters, presents and suitcases to  the families that these are for. I even managed to squeeze a christmas tree in there somewhere :-)


Challenge

CAS Christmas Card


mft stamps - special delivery, cute caravan, beast friends, snow globe sentiments
copics, pinkfresh studio diagonal stitch rectangle


5 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

CAS cards are never simple to create :) You've done an amazing job with these adorable critters, Caroline! Fabulous design and coloring, too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

Loll said...

All four cards are so adorable Caroline! What a fun way to mix and match the stamps and where they will sit in (or on) the car. :) I bet you had fun making these! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

JanR said...

So sweet and fun! Wonderful colouring too!

Lee said...

WOW,you are so clever.These are all just adorable,love the mix and match of animals so imaginative.Love them all.xxx

Susan said...

What a great batch of cards! Love the variety of colours and critters! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.