Sunday 19 December 2021

Bling It On

Hello.
This is NOT the year to hold back on the bling! 

I've been admiring these full panel, shaker cards for a while, and now was the perfect time to give one a go. I started by making my card front in the usual way, with my car packed with cute critters, loaded with gifts, on a die-cut snow background, and layered onto the blue card. Then I popped this inside a thin cello bag (I get mine from The Works) and added all my bling.
Ok, I went a bit crazy with the bling - using sequins, some super, glittery Diamond Dust, and some powdery/snowy Flower Soft in polar white.
Then I used ds tape to attach this to my card blank. Because I used a thin cello bag it's really easy to fold over the sides and tape it in place.
Voila - a super, cute, full of fun, shaker.

 We're not going to mention the snow and glitter that gets trapped INSIDE the car!! :o)


Challenge

Addicted to Stamps and More

This is my 2nd entry - is that allowed?



mft  - special delivery, cute caravan, beast friends (tree)
copics    Avery elle - falling snow die
Pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
diamond dust,   polar white flower soft


2 comments:

Lee said...

Hiya,what a quick ans simple but so effective way to do a Shaker card.I must try this.Love your card and love those images so much,so very cute.By the way,I am thinking of you all.Big Hugs and lots of love xxx

I Card Everyone said...

Inside the car? I didn't see a thing!! All just as cute and Christmas-y as can be! This is how I make mine, too, Caroline - except I use the cellophane packaging from stamp sets!
=]