Saturday 22 January 2022

Blow Out the Candles

Hello.
When I saw this birthday candle set from Concord and 9th, I couldn't resist it. I really think it's going to be a terrific set. Studies do show that the more candles you have on your birthday cake, the longer you live ;o)


I bought the stamps and dies, but I've just used the dies here, so it's super quick to put together.
One of the dies cuts 5 candles at once, which makes it even easier. The candles are coloured with zigs, and then the patterned die layered on top.
For a touch of bling I've used some gold, glitter paper on the flames.



concord and 9th - make a wish ---  zig clean color real brush markers --- mft stitched stitched in and out square die









7 comments:

Lee said...

Hiya,love this so bright and cheerful.x

JanR said...

Gotta love those super scientific studies. (; Wonderful card! So clean and crisp, and the bright colours look fantastic!

Ginger said...

Your card Caroline is fun and cheery! I love all the colors. I have been eyeing this die set for cards. I hope I live to get tons of candles on my cake! :) Great job!

Judy Rozema said...

Well how cute and fun is this?!?!
Love the bright and cheery colors and that sparkle.
Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Off to check out the set!

Jen Timko said...

I love these candles! What a fun and happy card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous!

Karren said...

This is such a bright and cheerful card and your comment about the number of birthday candles gave me a good chuckle, so thanks for that! Thanks also for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.