Tuesday 18 January 2022

Everything is A-Bouquet

Hello.
Hands up, who else is dazzled by hot foiling? There are some really beautiful, gold, foiled cards out there. I'm jelly. My budget won't stretch to a glimmer machine and foil dies, but I do have some metallic, gold cardstock. Not exactly the same, but it will have to do for now.


This is definitely one of those 'more is more' cards - and I went a bit crazy cutting and layering up those bouquets and dies.  Sometimes I just have to break out of that CAS routine :o)


Challenge 



pinkfresh studio - layered bouquet * stamp market - criss cross stamp * mama elephant - labeled messages * altenew inks - sea breeze, turquoise, tide blue * mft - stitch rectangle scallop frame die


3 comments:

Viv said...

It looks great Caroline! I love all those yummy blue flower sprays too. I haven't got any hot foiling stuff either....got so many stamps I have enough trouble trying to use those as it is lol. Not buying any more stuff atm. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, I think that gold frame added a perfect pop of foil to your gorgeous shades of turquoise tulips!
=]
ps I have that Glimmer machine and it seems to be gathering dust! Move next door, please?

Lee said...

Oh Caroline,you really do have a natural talent.I Love this card the colours are so pretty and the dies.Hot Foiling,don't know much about it will have to investigate.Hugs xx