Tuesday 15 February 2022

Birthdays are Better with Sprinkles

Hello.
I'm playing with my new 'sweet tooth' stamps again today - with some simple donuts for the Less is More Challenge. Can you believe they are celebrating their 11th birthday! 



I stamped, die-cut and then popped up my donuts with foam tape, onto a simple panel. Then I held my breath whilst I stamped the sentiment. Usually I muck this up, smudge the ink, or drop the stamp, but it came out perfectly  :o)

Challenge

Less Is More

Congrats to everyone at LIM on your 11th birthday.


the greetery - sweet tooth
sugarpea designs - summer scoops
altenew inks - warm buff, cotton candy, peach sorbet, mango smoothhie
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle die



 

5 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so fun. Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More for our comeback/birthday challenge!

Kathyk said...

Smashing make, looks good enough to eat too!

Kathyk

Lee said...

They actually looks so real,I could just eat them all lol.xx

perfectly4med said...

Nicely done! Not just the sentiment coming out right, but the doughnuts are fab too! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

Neil

Unknown said...

Your donuts look delectable! A fabulous way to celebrate a birthday. Thanks so much for joining in our celebration at Less Is More.