Sunday 13 February 2022

Macarons are the Answer

Hello.
Who doesn't love a pretty, little macaron? Today I stamped one for every day of the week - I just wish they were real. I now have a craving! :o)

I really couldn't stamp these sweet treats without a stamping platform - it helps me to line up the layers and when you don't have too many ink shades, it's great for stamping several times, to get a deeper colour for that shadow effect.

I'm still jealous of all those gold, hot foil cards that I see EVERYWHERE! But I'm learning to make do with some metallic, gold card and I think it looks really pretty here.

Challenge
Watercooler Wednesday


the greetery - sweet tooth and piped sentiment
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
distress ink - salvaged patina     various altenew inks

1 comment:

Lee said...

Beautiful,and now I'm hungry.That gold looks so good.x