Friday 11 February 2022

It's all Hearts and Rainbows

Hello.
Today I'm sharing a twofer with you.
I find it hard to cut into my favourite papers, so when I do, I want to make sure I use every tiny, little snippet.  That's what I did here to make these 2 heart/rainbow cards.


For the first card, I simply die-cut the hearts into my rainbow paper  - keeping the heart die-cut and all those tiny snippets for later. Then I used 3 layers of the heart die in white, and placed it back into my rainbow card. This gives a little extra dimension to a simple card.


For the second card, I stuck down the hearts die (again, layered up a couple of times), and then inlaid all those little snippets.
Both cards were finished with a simple sentiment.


Challenges

Addicted to CAS




mft dienamics - hearts entwined
waffle flower dp - jj's rainbows
mama elephant - labeled messages
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle





6 comments:

Snippets Playground said...

A brilliant twofer! So bright and cheerful.

You missed the breakfast crumpets, but hope to see you up in the Playground Treehouse for afternoon tea later!

x

Di said...

What a delight to see you again Caroline! Wow, I do love your two cards - rainbows are still so much 'on trend' and your work is beautiful. You really are a rather clever little sausage!

Hugs

Di xx

Lee said...

Hi Caroline.Love your Beautiful cards and so clever.xx

JanR said...

Love these! The bright colours are wonderful and they both have such clever designs.

Toni said...

so very fun--love it!

Jaydee said...

What wonderful, bright and cheerful cards. I love anything rainbow and this card is no exception. So glad you shared this beauty with us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee