Monday 28 March 2022

Be The Person Your Dog Thinks You Are

Hello. We've had a lovely few days of sunshine here in Yorkshire, so my dog,  Buster,  has been happy to be able to play in the garden. Here he is with his besties, Ollie and Indie ;o)


I have a large picket, fence die that I used for this, just trimming off the pointed posts, and backing it with a subtle colour, to try and create more of a garden fence. Before sticking it down I did a little distress ink shading for the sky and grass, and tucked in my 'over the fence' pup.


Then I used some more die-cuts to create my scene - a couple of pups, some flowers and clouds, the ball, and a little bird - all coloured with copics and popped up with foam tape.

Challenge
Addicted to Stamps and More


my favorite things - woof pack, with flowers and bird from sittin' pretty
distress ink - tumbled glass and peeled paint
picket fence die, memory box -  puffy clouds 
pinkfresh studio - diag stitch rectangle    copics

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'd love to be invited to this cute pawty, Caroline!
=]

Izzy Scrap said...

What an adorable scene ! Love every details on it and your colouring too. Beautiful card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Lee said...

That is one cute card.I love the images and your colouring is brilliant.x